Ozarks Coronavirus Response
At Ozarks, we, like our members and customers, have been paying close attention to the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We want to do everything we can to keep our members, our customers, our employees and our communities safe, while still providing reliable power, internet, TV and telephone service. With that in mind:
- In compliance with an order from the Arkansas Public Service Commission, we have suspended disconnections until the governor’s emergency order is lifted or further notice from the commission. Read the full order here (PDF).
- Our Fayetteville, Stilwell and Westville lobbies will open Monday, June 15. The lobby of our Springdale office will remain closed until further notice. Ozarks employees will continue to follow all CDC-recommended safety precautions and will practice social distancing in our facilities. Visitors to the lobbies and drive-through areas are not required to wear a mask, however, we ask that if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or you are ill, please do not enter the building. We highly encourage our members to continue to use automated and self-service options along with contacting us directly at 1-800-521-6144 for any business needs.
- Payment can be made at payment kiosks 24/7 in our lobby entrances and remote locations throughout our territory.
- All account-related business can be conducted over the phone, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You may also pay your bill or check your balance through the MyOzarks website or app, available on iOS and Android.
- OzarksGo technical support remains available 24/7 at 866-569-2757.
We are also taking precautions in our offices, including education about the virus and prevention through hand washing and intensified cleaning, heightened monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19 and telecommuting for employees when possible. We have also suspended non-essential business travel.
We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-521-6144.